The Science, Baby!

A view of life from a busy mind in a small town.

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Laina's 20 Questions

I haven't opened a Vibe Magazine in a long time, but my favorite part has always been the 20 questions. Well, today, I'm gonna list my 20 questions; my take on pop culture.

1. Why is Kanye West so damn angry?
2. Were the judges sick of Black girls winning America's Next Top Model?
3. Does Mariah Carey realize that she's 35 years old?
4. Why did 50 Cent win so many Billboard Awards?
5. Is Destiny's Child breaking up because they realize that Michelle Williams is ruining it for everybody?
6. Don't runners-up have so much more fun after American Idol?
7. What the hell is up with The Road Show on BET?
8. Why is it so freakin' cold in Ohio?
9. Why is the group Pretty Ricky called Pretty Ricky?
10. Will people get sick of Jamie Foxx?
11. Is Eminem retiring?
12. Why does Ashanti have a greatest hits album?
13. When is my son gonna say, "Ma Ma?"
14. Why does George Bush hate Black people?
15. Will Dwele ever go on tour?
16. Why did Nick and Jessica really break up?
17. Is Katie Holmes as crazy as Tom Cruise? (She's making Toledo look bad!)
18. Is the world coming to an end?
19. Why do the Nazis keep picking on Toledo?
20. Who will Puffy pick on tonight's finale of Making The Band 3?


I ask myself these questions all the time. Maybe you guys have an answer for me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Miz JJ said...

There is no talking to Mariah? I was visiting my cousin in NY this summer and her friend is a stylist for MC. She says MC is not trying to hear she doesn't look cute in her skin tight outfits and fires anyone who tells her differently.

7:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home