The Science, Baby!

A view of life from a busy mind in a small town.

Thursday, December 15, 2005

A Laina Wilson Christmas

Christmas is a lot different for me than other people. I didn't get the element of surprise when I get gifts. When I was 16, my mom went Christmas shopping, came home, and made me wrap all my own gifts. She did it to both of my sisters as well. Since I know what I'm getting, I stopped telling what I wanted. Now that I'm a mothr myself I can't wait for my son to open his gifts and become overjoyed because Mommy Claus granted all his Christmas wishes.

Well, I told my best, Mica, that I was gonna steal her idea. And since I haven't written a wish list in almost ten years, I gonna do that today.

1. Curious by Britney Spears - I only wore body spray before I smelt this. Shar, this is how she stole your husband!

2. Sexy, knee-high, black leather boots - I haven't had any of these since high school. My sister gave me a pair back in September, but they'r two sizes too big.

3. A new cell phone - The phone I have now is tore up from the floor up. Threre's no antenna and it always hangs up on people.


4. Sex - This is something I definitely don't need, but I really want. Apparently the Curious ain't workin' right!

5. Heat - My hoopty rollin'...heat don't work and my son keep naggin'!!

6. Playboy: The Mansion for PS2 - This is Hugh Hefner meets The Sims. I love this game. If I can't get it, Hef will!

I know that I won't get everything on my least. If I can at least get some Curious and some sex, I'll be happy as a lark. Maybe if somebody gets me some Curious, it'll lead to sex. In those words of the great E. Badu "I want somebody to walk up behind me and kiss me on my neck..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home