The Science, Baby!

A view of life from a busy mind in a small town.

Friday, December 23, 2005

Mixtape 102

I wans gonna write about something else today, but I let time get away from me. Now I'm gonna talk about mixtapes. I believe in trilogies, sequels, and prequels...and all that. So my CD Closer has a part deux. It's called Closer II: iwantu. I has the same formula. There's four songs either titled "I Want You," or with that phrase in the chorus. And it's dedicated to my Detroit friend. Once again, I won't name names.

1 I Want You - Erykah Badu
2 Rhythm of Life - Kindred the Family Soul
3 Exclusively - Anthony Hamilton
4 I Want You - Floetry
5 Old Lovas - Dwele
6 Honey Molassess (First edit) - Jill Scott
7 Infatueighties - Musiq
8 Kiss Me On My Neck - Erykah Badu
9 Let Me In - Floetry
10 Together - Dwele
11 He Loves Me - Jill Scott
12 How Does It Feel - D'Angelo
13 In Love With You - Erykah Badu
14 Comes To Light - Jill Scott


In a rush, I forgot to add Angie Stone and Bilal to this CD. Look for them on Closer III, coming soon to a blog near you! Oh yeah, Happy Holidays! Merry Christmas! Happy Channakuh (I know I misspelled that)! Happy Kwanza!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home