The Science, Baby!

A view of life from a busy mind in a small town.

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Venni Vitti Vicci

The year 2005 was my biggest year of Oops. I had a baby by the cousin of a guy I was pursuing to make him jealous. I ended my relationship with someone that I had been dating on/off since 2000, eventhough he was wonderful and accepted me and my pregnant situation. I started a relationship with my bd until I caught him cheating with one of his other bms (there's seven of us). I ran them off the road at 100 mph. I spent all my savings on my bd who was probably spending on his other bm (who he lives with). I ended up homeless living out of my car, with a baby. I missed tons of school, eventually passing with C's in every class (I'm still not sure how). I ended the year by pursuing the cousin all over again, who played me like 2005 trash as the ball dropped. I celebrated the new year with the on/off guy...which is who I should've been with this whole time. I got issues! I told him that I'm gonna marry him someday, but I guess I gotta get my sh-- together if I'm gonna marry anybody. I've been carrying on like a Jerry Springer guest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home