The Science, Baby!

A view of life from a busy mind in a small town.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Never On Film

When I was in my freshman year at Wright State, my best friend and I came up with this set of rules, some of which I still follow today. These rules were set out to ensure that we wouldn't fall into any of the campus societal traps that wouold label us easy girls. Here are these rules:

1. Never on film. That applies to everything.

2. Only swallow if he loves you.

3. Never with your best friend's man.

Now any rules after this are a blur. I kinda remember two that I made up but didn't follow.

4. Never with a guy that has gold in his mouth.

5. Never with a guy that has children.

I even messed around and broke one or two of the top three. Like never on film. Well, I didn't have sex on film but I took this picture with my baby daddy, who has lots of kids.


There was also Mario that had one big gold tooth in the front and kids.

The point I'm tryna make here is don't take pictures with losers cuz you'll be stuck in them for eternity, oh yeah, and don't make rules...BREAK RULES!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home