The Science, Baby!

A view of life from a busy mind in a small town.

Thursday, October 16, 2008

2008 Terms of Endearment

Ladies...Ladies...Ladies...I don't know where we came up slipping, or which rapper made us feel like this shit was acceptable, but nowadays we answer to shit like this:



That's my bitch. That's my hoe. She a down ass bitch. She's my freak. Bust it Baby. My piece.



You know what I'm getting at. I let my dude label my picture on his old MySpace page "My new bitch." I actually thought the shit was cute for a minute...But once reality soaked in I thought to myself...In the heat of an argument, him calling me a bitch won't be so cute. I'll be ready to cut his ass when all along he's only calling me something that I've allowed him to call me since the beginning...So what I guess I'm saying is...If we don't respect ourselves...why in the hell should they?



Recommended listening:



I Love My Bitch - Busta Rhymes feat./ Will.I.Am & Kelis
Me and My Bitch (Live) - Notorious B.I.G.
Bust It Baby - Plies
Bust It Baby Pt. 2 - Plies feat./ Ne-Yo
Down Ass Bitch - Ja Rule
Down 4 U - Ja Rule, Ashanti, Charli Baltimore & Vita

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home