The Science, Baby!

A view of life from a busy mind in a small town.

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Golden Gems

Has anyone ever said some shit so crazy to you that you wanted to quote them every chance you get? In a recent argument with my sister, one which will permanently fray our relationship, she said some things to me that I will remember for the rest of my life. Here are a few of her golden gems:

"You love other kids more than you love your own."

"When that nigga dogs you, and he will dog you, don't call me."
"Why would you let his father see him, he doesn't even love him."
"You always dog your family for your friends and your boyfriends."
"Somebody's going to call CSB on you."
Now, where I'm from all that was said would be considered fighting words, but at 27, I refuse to fight my younger sister. But she has started a war and the gloves are most definitely off...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home