The Science, Baby!

A view of life from a busy mind in a small town.

Saturday, October 18, 2008

This Is For The Lovers


For all my in the world...or at least the ones that will know what the hell I'm talking about...Happy Sweetest Day! Today, I'm not gonna really blog because I'm too busy spending time with my Boo.


We had our gift exchange...I got a really sweet purple (my favorite color) blanket with pink hearts and singing monkeys on it and it was all wrapped up in it's very own monkey with Velcro strap hands as well as a card that read "There's no one I rather make people sick with than you" (we have a few haters...is that still a word?)...I made him a gift basket filled with his favorite things...Black & Milds, Swisher Sweets, lighters and M & Ms....
Now it's time to put the kids to bed and enjoy the rest of the night together...
Peace LOVE & Soul...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home